Unprecedented Wedding Entertainment!
Let's create your Once-In-A-Lifetime Experience.
Trust met we both want the same thing? Every single person up and out of their seats, dancing, laughing, and celebrating your union. We can't wait to pack your dance floor! One of the best parts of our job is to bring everyone together through the power of music. Being a Wedding DJ isn't just about having the music. It's about knowing what to play, and when to play it.
Our Wedding Process in 6 steps.
1. Contact DJHE (by phone, email or the contact us form on this site) for host and/or team availability - and set up your initial consultation with a DJ. * Remember if you would like to work with a specific team member, please be sure to let our team know! *
2. Meet with your Event Host at the DJHE offices, OR virtually - using facetime / skype.
3. Your date is on hold for two weeks after you meet with your DJ, and when you feel like its time to move forward, we will provide a contract securing your talent and services for your event.
4. Planning begins, During the planning phase we are here to help with anything we can, and we have at least once Creativity Session to go over your vision during the planning phase of the event. In addition to talking about your ideas and awesome for your event, it also allows us to get to know each other better.
5. The final session... Takes place, about 1 month before the wedding, to finalize your celebration details.
6. The big day arrives and you can rest assured your DJ has your back. It's Celebration time...
Our Promise to YOU:
You will always have direct access to us leading up to your wedding.
We come dressed to blend in with your guests (typically a suit & tie).
Your playlist will be custom with songs to play and songs not to play.
Our Music library is massive and covers all decades and genres.
We always carry a back-up sound system, back-up microphones & back-up laptop.
We always take music requests from your guests (unless you don't want me to!).
We will never embarrass you or your guests.